Thank you for visiting our website and providing information. We like to show that we handle your data carefully.
Who are we?
Bever Innovations B.V., located at Industrieweg 32 in Zierikzee in The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data.
Bever Innovations’ contact information:
Why do we collect personal data?
Bever Innovations B.V. Processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Company Name
- First and last name
- Address data
- Postal Code
- City name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Bever Innovations B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- We use your e-mail address for sending marketing-related communication, concerning the latest developments in the petrol industry, our vision of the future, the latest news and new products.
- So we can call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- Bever Innovations B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Are your data used for automatic decision making (such as profiling)?
No, we do not.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bever Innovations B.V. provides only to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Is your personal data also processed outside the EU?
No, we only process your personal data within the EU and as much as possible in the Netherlands.
- Remove the cookies from your browser
- Set your browser not to accept cookies automatically
Depending on your browser settings, our website may work less well. In order to make good use of our websites, we advise you to enable cookies.
Which cookies does this website use?
- Functional cookies
We use these to make parts of our websites more useful, so that you do not have to fill in or click the same things over and over again. You can recognize them by the name: PHPSESSID
- Analyzing cookies
Google Analytics: you recognize this cookie by the names _ga, _gat, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv or _utmz. You can view the privacy statement from Google here.
Matomo: you recognize these cookies by the names _pk *, _pk_ses, pk_id
How can you request access to the processed personal data? And what about:
– rectification or deletion of your personal data/withdrawal of your consent
– if you want to make use of the right on data portability
– if you have a complaint
– if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then process your request in any case within the required 30-day period. Submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority? This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (CSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
How we protect personal data
Bever Innovations B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
Last modified June 28, 2018contact us